Day 36! The path a team takes is the attitude is determined by the attitude it picks.
Quality Day today!! Look forward to today! Be ready to be challenged so that you can become better, faster, and stronger!! Arrive with your logsheet filled in, water bottle filled, and attitude filled to the brim with positive thoughts!!
26. Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.
27. Discipline is doing what you really don't want to do so that you can do what you really want to do
when you want to.
28. Discipline means doing the right thing at the right time for the right reason.
29. Character is made by what you stand for. Reputation by what you fall for.
30. It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.
Key Word of the Day: Loyalty-faithfulness to a cause, friend,or country.
Day 37: Become a team that is driven!
Recovery Runs for the Mid-Distance group and Hurdles, Jumps, Pole Vault for everyone else
Attitude: 26. Your greatest power is the power to choose what thoughts dominate your mind.
27. Winners work. Losers gripe. Winners fight. Losers quit. Winners smile and laugh.
Losers are cynical, suspicious and find little joy in life,
28. No matter the circumstances I will give it my all and enjoy every second of it.
29. Race every step.
30. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity, the optimist sees opportunity in
every difficulty. Key Word of the Day: Inquisitive-curious, inquiring, or probing.
Day 38: To achieve your goals don't hesitate! Description:Long Run Day!! If you can make it, Mid-Distance and Distance Athletes will meet at the Epiphany of the Lord Catholic Community https://goo.gl/maps/Cr5wMrm9tyu If you cannot make it to that location, a second group of Mid-Distance/ Cross Country runners will meet at Seven Lakes High School
26. Go practice today with a passion to get something done.
27. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
28. Inspirations never go in for long engagements; they demand immediate marriage to action.
29. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines
how well you do it.
30. Remember, if someone tells you that you can't do it, it is an opinion and nothing more. Key Word of the Day: Class-an intangible quality which commands, rather than demands, the respect of others.
Day 39: Will be simply divine!
We will be at Seven Lakes High School for an evening workout from 7-9pm Excellence: 26. Dripping water can eat through stone...perseverance will lead to success.
27. If you're average, you are as close to the bottom as you are the top.
28. A habit of determination is the only way to keep improving.
29. If you expect to end your season correctly, you must start it correctly.
30. Excellence is not an act, but a habit. Key Word of the Day: Ambition-eager desire for success or power.
Day 40: On the path to personal liberty! Final official day of Orange Crush, T-shirts and Team photo after our training session. All athletes will be at the Cross Creek Ranch https://goo.gl/maps/ia87Mch1PND2 for the second round of King and Queen of the Hill!!
Leadership: 26. Always make others feel important.
27. Forgive yourself if you fail.
28. Be thoughtful of others opinions. There are three sides to every controversy-yours, the others,
and the right one.
29. Be alert to give service. What counts a great deal in life is what we do for others.
30. Smile at people. It takes 72 muscles to frown and only 14 to smile. Key Word of the Day: Censorship-suppressing ideas that are objectionable.
CT Runs on Sat and Sun.
Saturday CT/CD Run: Day 41: Getting ready for the starting gun of 2018's first cross country run!
Real World Lessons: 26. Don't frontload your life with pleasures that could lead to back loading your life with pains.
27. Be not afraid of moving slowly...but afraid of standing still.
28. All wonders you seek are inside yourself.
29. Knowledge had power...it controls access to opportunity and advancement.
30. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Word of the Day: Leadership-the ability to motivate others, whether by word or deeds, towards
Sunday: Day 42 Strive for the true you!!
Description: Training/ Racing/ Work Ethic! 26. When it is really tough, stand on your own two feet and out work everyone until your situation changes. 27. Learn to have fun while working hard. 28. Run hard to the very end, in both running and life, 29. If you want to be like everyone else train and think like everyone else. 30. No matter how fast you are, you can go no faster than your body can deliver oxygen and glycogen. Key Word of the Day: Anxiety-uneasiness, usually over an expected misfortune.
Click on a file to download.